Monday, December 11, 2017

Oriental Trading Magic Color Christmas Tree Garland


We were given free product by Oriental Trading Company--all opinions are our own.

Oriental Trading Company has you covered for Christmas crafts, decorations, and more!
Recently we were given some of the above Magic Color Christmas Tree Ornament Crafts to share with our attendees at Pinners Conference Utah 2017.  They loved them!  We placed a set at each chair in the class and we even had ladies ask if we had extras!  One creative lady told me she would love to decorate her small tree exclusively in these fun trees (so I gave her a few more).

I decided to use the few I had left to make a garland.  As you can see above, it is simple, easy, and fun.




My family and sat down and decorated the trees with a stylus (provided in order) and made some pretty creative trees, if I do say so myself.  As you "scratch" with the stylus on the chalkboard-like surface, colors appear.  You can make you own designs, just like we did.  Our grandkids made some last year and thoroughly enjoyed themselves!  Plus they have a cute ornament as a keepsake.  These also come with red cord to use to hang on the Christmas Tree.


I just used some jute cord that I had on hand to make the garland--the ornaments went on easily.


Use the hyperlinks I entered above to check out these Magic Color Trees and all the great items that Oriental Trading has to offer!


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips